CONTRACT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Client shall inspect any of the services performed or deliverables performed by the WBO LLC before acceptance. Should the services performed be found to be unsatisfactory, Client may require WBO LLC to redo, replace, or repair the work done in order to bring such to full compliance with the requirements, at the cost of WBO LLC.
The number of revisions will be limited to 2 revisions or upto 2 weeks of task delivery as per the contract.
- Client may terminate this contract and/or an individual, or any open project without liability at any time, upon prior written notice of 2 weeks to WBO LLC. Upon termination, WBO LLC will provide the Client a report of the status of any project, in progress or completed, by WBO LLC. Client shall not withhold any payment to WBO LLC the equitable amount for the partially completed work in progress and the agreed to price for the completed services and/or deliverables provided and accepted before the end of the agreement. WBO LLC shall return or purge all confidential information, including all notes, records or any files to the Client which in any way may incorporate confidential information provided by Client to WBO LLC.
- Client should provide a notice of 2 weeks as the invoices are raised on a fortnightly basis by WBOLLC. Or, should provide a payment for the same if no notice period is provided. The payment to be made should be the average of the last 2 invoices raised.
Upon completion of the service and payment of all monies owed by Client under the agreement will the agreement be considered terminated.
- WBO LLC may terminate this contract and/or an individual, or any open project without liability at any time, upon prior written notice of 2 weeks to the Client. Client shall return or purge all confidential information, including all notes, records or any file to WBO LLC which in any way may incorporate Confidential Information provided by WBO LLC to Client.
- WBO LLC should provide a notice of 2 weeks to Client. Or, should provide a payment for the same to Client if no notice period is not provided. The payment to be made should be the average of the last 2 invoices raised.
- No party shall be liable for any damages, loss of data, profits or revenue, cost of capital or downtime costs in any way connected with the subject matter of the agreement.
Liability should be limited to the amount of benefit received & nothing more. As WBO LLC just takes benefit from the hours clocked for doing work. WBO LLC is limited to that as a liability and nothing more such as any damages, loss of data, profits or revenue.
- The Client shall pay all amounts due under the Contract in full without any set-off, counterclaim, deduction or withholding (except for any deduction or withholding required by law).
- Client must not withhold payment of any amount stipulated in an invoice that is not in dispute. The payment of all the tasks which are not under dispute should be made by the due date.
- If Client does not approve an Invoice, s/he must advise WBO LLC in writing stating the amount of the payment (if any) which is payable to WBO LLC and the reason for any difference within 5 Business Days after receipt of the Invoice.
- All the payments should be completed within the due date as stated in the invoice document.
- If Client does not make a payment or part payment due under this agreement by the due date, or WBO LLC doesn’t receive a proof of payment made, a late fee of 7% of the invoice amount shall be applicable in the next invoice.
WBO LLC will not be required to pay any charges incurred by Client to make payments to WBO LLC. This may include but not limited to any bank charges or intermediary charges or wiring charges.
- This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Wyoming, and will be handled under the jurisdiction of Wyoming courts to the exclusion of other state laws and without any regard to its conflicts of laws provisions.
- Any disputes arising from this agreement shall be filed with courts of Wyoming.
- Each party hereby consents to the jurisdiction of said courts and waives any objection which they may have at any time to the jurisdiction of such courts, the laying of venue in such courts or the convenience of the forum.